Every year Brandon's family has a reunion in the mountains and everyone camps out and does camp fire skits, the whole nine yards. Here is Taylor singing a camp fire song favorite "In a cabin in the woods" with Grandma Lisa by her side. After the 3 days of camping Brandon's family all went out to eat with Tracy and Evan because they couldn't go. Evan was just too small. Next year Evan!
7 years ago

2 comments:
Fun to read about you guys. Let us know if you're ever up for meeting up somewhere (maybe in the middle). I hope life is less stressful/hectic now that you guys have a plan. I still feel like life is chaos and we know what's going on. Take care. Oh, we have a blog too...http://web.mac.com/missykiser
Yea, I'm so glad you have a blog now. Good to see what you are up to and to talk to you the other day. We will see you in a couple of weeks. Looking forward. Your girls are so cute. I love taylors little hair cut.
Post a Comment