Monday, September 24, 2007

Girls first day of school



Kaia and Taylor are both in the same pre-school and are loving it! This is Kaia's second year of pre-school and Taylor's first. I was a little worried about them being together so much, but their teachers say they are doing well and get along. I guess they just bring all their frustrations home and fight all day here.

8 comments:

Kristel said...

wow, it's great to hear from you!
thanks for not telling us you had a blog! the girls are adorable as always...Evan is a cutie...how strange that you have a boy. I can't imagine! I'll email our number...my cell is the same. talk to you soon!

Rochelle said...

It's so good to hear how you're doing! We miss you guys so much. You look like you're doing really well! If/when we move back to Utah, we will definetly be making a trip down to see you guys. Your little guy is adorable!

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Hooray for the Henderson BLOG! I am so happy you are in the Blog world! Now I can keep tabs on your cute little family! Evan is growing up so quickly and is so adorable! I miss my girls-I'm glad they like school! Congrats on the new practice-I LOVE St. George! We'll have to visitnext time we go there! Miss you guys but SO happy for you!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

My boys have been fighting more lately too! What are we supposed to do about it?! Is EVERY monday nite going to be about RESPECTING and LOVING eachother! I am glad we aren't the only onES!
It was so fun to find your blog! I miss you guys!
love,
mel

The Larsons said...

Hey there! It was so fun to stumble on your blog and see cute pictures of your darling girls...and your boy! I haven't seen him yet! So when was he born? I saw you in pics with the Hammonds and assumed you had to be out that way somewhere, but never officially knew where you guys ended up. So glad to see everything is going great for you guys! You are welcome to visit out blog anytime. Andrew is enjoying his AEGD here in St. Louis at Scott AFB. We really miss our friends and family though! We are so excited there is blogging now...it is such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. Congrats on everything and good luck house hunting!

Francis Family said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't believe they are both in school. We miss being able to play with them. Even is so adorable! We miss having you across the street!

katie said...

So good to see you in St. George. We drive through all the time on our way up to Provo and Ogden. We'll have to stop by and have another picnic in the park! Your family is adorable. Our blog is budgebunch.blogspot.com

Haley said...

Tracy... are you guys alive?! I know we live in the same city and all, but I haven't talked to you in ages. We need to get together.