Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Evan's Blessing Day




Evan was finally blessed this last Sunday November 11th. Because of some health issues with my (Tracy's) mom, we held the blessing in Payson to make it easier for her. It was a really beautiful blessing and most all of our immediate families were able to make it.

15 comments:

Larson Love said...

What darling photos! I love the little outfit and hat. So fun to see your family...

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

He is so beautiful! You two need to have tons of kids to repopulate this earth with such beautiful people inside and out-seriously! Thanks for posting these great pics.
Love,
Mel

Rochelle said...

Your children are so adorable! They have all grown up so much. I love the little feet picture and the girls' pictures. I'm so glad to see that everything is going well for you down there! Tell Brandon that I FINALLY got my temporary crown put back on. I know... I'm horrible. Jeremy did a great job on his very first one. I guess being the guinea pig comes with the territory when you're a dental students wife, huh? We miss you guys!

wurstens5 said...

Wow you have been busy!! Good to hear from you though. Little Evan is so stinkin cute. Your whole family is. Good to hear he is growing well, and that the practice is going well. Oh, by the way I like the ice cream hat.

Francis Family said...

Evan is such a beautiful boy! I would not expect anything less since your girls are so cute! I loved the Halloween theme! They looked like they were having a great time! We miss having you out in Ohio with us! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
T

GoatesGirl said...

Oh my that is soooo cute! Glad he's healthy and doing well. It was fun visiting with you at the park. Your kids are darling.
My sister said you're in the same ward! Small world.

Sydney said...

Oh, you're kids are made from a mold! Such adorable pictures of little Evan. Looks like he's growing right up!

The Larsons said...

What a darling baby! So glad to hear things are going well for you guys! Very cute!

Lynnette said...

Holy smokes Tracy...this baby looks like your girls. I don't mean that to freak you out that your son looks like a girl--he is just a boy version of your girls. What a doll! I love the outfit!
How are you? I need an update (I mean, besides the blog!). Loves to you and the fam!

Ben and Krystal said...

Hey Tracy- glad you found us. So happy for you to have a little guy in the family- he's so cute! Your girls are so big now, since we last saw you. They are georgeous! Keep in touch!

katie said...

He is so stinking cute! YEah, I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Email me at natebudge@hotmail.com Thanks

Emily said...

Hey guys! Congratulations! I had no idea you were having another babe. He is so cute. (Imagine that)! So it looks like you landed in AZ?? How is Brandon liking the Dentist life?

Amberly said...

Hey Trace! Your girls are so beautiful and Evan is a doll! I finally got a blogspot so hopefully we can stay in touch better. It's thewelkers.blogspot.com. We miss and love you guys! Amberly

adayearly said...

such a cute baby! I love the picture with his feet. :)
-Anne Earley

Kristy said...

so glad I found you. Hi girls