Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Evan's First Swimming Pool Experience

Shortly after Easter, we decided to try out Evan's new swim suit and hit the waves... however, we only made it as far as Sand Hollow Aquatic Center. It's not the Kalahari or The Great Wolf Lodge, but it was still fun to watch the kids swim. Evan was a total hoot! He wasn't too sure of the water at first, but after a few minutes, he was splashing EVERYONE around him! I love his facial expressions in these pictures. I think they are priceless.








3 comments:

wurstens5 said...

I can't believe he is already 1. He is so cute. Glad to see you are still alive and updating a little. Hope to see you soon.

Amberly said...

So glad you're blogging again! I missed you!

Amberly said...

Amy and I started a blog to get word out about our next reunion. It's still in the beginning process but you need to be on there! The address is phs1994.blogspot.com