We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
~Frederick Keonig
Tracy, Your kids are so stinking adorable. Evan is so big now! Can't wait to see you again, so call when you are in town! Hey I got my fam blog up: teamharris1.blogspot.com I am also leaving on sat. to head to cali. to stay with Amber and take the kids to Disney Land. Wish you were coming. love ya!
2 comments:
Hi Tracy, your blog is really cute. Your kids are darling too. It was nice seeing you again.
Tracy,
Your kids are so stinking adorable.
Evan is so big now! Can't wait to see you again, so call when you are in town! Hey I got my fam blog up: teamharris1.blogspot.com
I am also leaving on sat. to head to cali. to stay with Amber and take the kids to Disney Land. Wish you were coming. love ya!
Post a Comment