Sunday, November 2, 2008

Taylor's 4 Year Old Portraits


This is my absolute favorite photo of Tay Tay!







Taylor is such a special little girl and we love her so much. She is the best mommy's helper, always willing to share with her sister Kaia and always loving on her little brother Evan. I can't imagine life without my beautiful little Taylor.

11 comments:

Emily said...

Traci-
You have such adorable kids! She looks a lot like you. How are you guys doing? How is SU treating you?

Cori Henderson said...

She is so beautiful! I love those pictures of her. So photogenic!

Cori Henderson said...

Yes I do make my own backgrounds using Shabby Princess digital paper. Its so fun for me and yes I would love to help you out with yours!! Just let me know. We would love to come and visit you guys! I hope it can happen soon one of these days. I'll ask Mark. Its good to hear from you!

Celeste Dodge said...

They are so cute! Where did you get them done?

Unknown said...

She is the cutest thing ever!!! All your kids are cute. Hope things are going well down there!

Kristy said...

Tracy, I am so glad that you updated. I was starting not to check. Like I don't know whats going on with you anyway it is still fun to see pictures. Love you guys so much. I can't wait until we are nieghbors. I hope you all feel better soon.

wurstens5 said...

She is such a cutie. Your kids are adorable!

Debra said...

Your children are so adorable! So we were going through last years Christmas Cards and we came across your Blog address...A year ago, we had no idea what a blog was and we didn't even check it out...How lame is that?! Hope you are all doing well! Come check us out!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

She is so beautiful and so sweet. What gorgeous pictures. Thanks for sharing . We sure miss your little family and those beautiful girls!

Aly G said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! They all look like each other! How is sunny southern Utah going? Heard you are doing good! Keep in touch! I'm adding you to my blog list. :) (I am still new at all of this)

Ben and Krystal said...

she is georgeous!