Okay, so we haven't been the best at blogging. However, I've been given some guff from a few of you out there and thought that I should update our blog since we haven't done anything with it since last November. Has it really been 9 months? Where does all the time go.... It's only 10 minutes before midnight and I not going to update with anymore photos tonight, but just thought I would let you all know to check back here in the next week or so and I'll try and update you on the St. George Henderson's. Until then... Peace, Love and Rock n Roll...
7 years ago

4 comments:
SOOO cute Tracy!! You have an adorable family.
Tracy glad to hear you plan on updating the blog :) I love, love, love your new family pic with the kids. Classic!
your kids are dolls! Love your hair!
Lovd the new pics of you and the kids. they are so big...where does the time go?
Post a Comment