Friday, February 22, 2008

Husband of the year Award‏

A friend of mine sent me an email with the Husband of the year Award, I was laughing so hard and then I realized how good I really do have it!

3rd Place goes to: Greece

2nd Place goes to: Serbia

And the winner of the husband of the year is:
Ireland
Ya gotta love the Irish,

The Irish are true romantics. Look, he's even holding her hand.


HONERABLE mentions...

7 comments:

Francis Family said...

So funny- I laughed out loud! Yes, we really do have it pretty good! I loved to see the pictures of your kids! I miss having them over! Looks like you're having a good time! We miss seeing you!

adayearly said...

That is so funny!!!

Larson Love said...

What a riot! Hope all is well down South.

wurstens5 said...

That is really funny. We don't know how good we have it do we.

Sarajane said...

i love that the bike is in the tent and not the girl, funny- and sad too.

Sarajane said...

this makes me laugh. i love that the bike is in the tent and she is outside. sometimes i feel like that with rob and his bike, like right now its in our house. he said it can't stay in garage because it might get stolen.

katie said...

That's hillarious! Thank goodness for great husband huh?!