7 years ago
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig
11 comments:
Trace, he is getting so big. It is sad how fast they grow up. He could not be any cuter. Walker and him will be good little buddies.
I'm so glad I can see them often! They are so fun!! We love having you guys so close by so we can hang out... and especially w/o the kids too.
No he couldn't be any cuter! What a handsome guy!
So cute! Lovin' the cheeks! I love all the new posts! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. You're girls are darling. You are darling too, so I wouldn't expect any different! Thanks for all the updates!
He is so dang cute. I love his little mouth. Fun christmas pictures too. Hope you are loving your new house.
That first picture is my favorite! How fun to have such a darling little boy! We miss you guys so much.
I am so glad you posted again. I love the pics and he is so cute! I can see them whenever I want but it is still fun to see all these darling pictures. You are such a fun mom. I wish you were here right now. The boys are screaming at the top of their lungs over here. What do you expect the Giants won. see ya call me next time you guys are doing a girls shopping day. sounds fun
Hey Tracy, I just logged into your blog and you have done a great job with it. And the pics of your little one are cute. He was pretty much out of it that day in Vernal WalMart. Thanks for the Christmas letter and the pic of your family. Tell Brandon hello.
Hey Tracy! He is SO cute! I love that first picture of you two! Precious! I bet you are loving having a boy!!! I can't believe how much he looks like your girls in the last picture! Give your kids a hug for me!
What a cute little guy, I LOVE his smile.
Hi, you said you wanted on our blog but I didn't get your email so email it or call me. We would still like to go to out sometime when you guys are up for it. see ya soon
Post a Comment