Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Lifetime of Romance

Brandon took me to "The Prom"


The ward had a mock prom that was pretty elaborate. They cleared out the Ford Dealership and had it decorated just like prom was back in the days... We even got our "prom photo" taken in front of a 1963 ford falcon. It was a lot of fun to see all the young couples dancing to the oldies, but even more fun to see the older couples dancing to modern music. We had a great time and it was a hoot to dress up.

7 comments:

The Larsons said...

Fun stuff! You guys look great! Love the dress... also love the family photo at the top of your blog. SO cute! It is great to hear that things are going well for you all there in St. George. Enjoy the weather!

The Burke Family said...

Tracy you look soooo cute!! That sounds so fun! I miss doing that kind of stuff! It makes you feel young again! I love your family picture. You have a beautiful family!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, you are one hot momma! Sounds like a fun date.

Johnsons said...

Trace, that is so fun! You look great. I wish I had an excuse to dress up all fancy again. Maybe I will have to suggest that for one of our ward activities

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

How fun, you two look great! We are going to the Dental Formal so hopefully that will be fun this this was for you guys. Chauncey just stood next to me and I pulled up your blog, and he said "Kaia". He remembers and misses her even a year later.
love,
mel

adayearly said...

That looks like SO much fun. You look Great!!!

Kristy said...

A hoot that sounds just like you. Your dress is very pretty. You should keep it. Please keep me updated and let me know if you need anything. luvs