I was going through photos in our computer and came across some pictures of Evan when he was born. I have already forgotten how tiny he was. It still amazes me how those little preemies can survive. They are truly little miracles! Evan is growing so much and is such a blessing in our lives. He sure has come a long way. ********************************************************************
Just sampling a biter biscut... (taken yesterday 3/13/08)
Right after he was born and taken to the NICU (taken 6/18/07)
A few days old...that is Brandon's wedding ring around all his little fingers. For those of you married, look at your husband's wedding ring and imagine a baby hand fitting in it. Reminds me how little he was. (taken 6/23/07)
7 years ago

5 comments:
he is beautiful. Seriously, he gets cuter and cuter all the time. I can't believe he was so small. I am so happy that there were no complications, and that both of you are ok!! I sure wish we lived close and Evan and Walker could be best buddies. I miss you girl, and I am glad that things are going well for you guys. Give the kids a big hug and kiss, and tell B hello.
He was sooo tiny! When I read your post it brought back memories of when Rachel, our five year old, was born. She was 10 weeks preemie. It is amazing how tiny their little bodies are. Now I look at her and I would never guess she had to fight so hard the first couple months of life. Evan looks great--cute and healthy!!!
Hey Tracy I know exactly how you felt! It is just so amazing seeing those tiny little babies in the NICU. And to imagine there little spirits fighting so hard to survive!!! It was a great experience for me, it made me a much stronger person!!! I feel blessed to have my two little girls here right now!!! And look how precious Even is!!! He is absolutely adorable!!!
I heard about how early and small he was. That is neat to be able to see those pictures! I'm glad the practice is going well for Brandon. All your kids are so darling! We miss you guys!
He is adorable. I had no idea that you had him early. I am glad to hear that he is doing well. BTW- loved the Prom pictures...hot mamma (and Brandon looks great too, of course)!
Post a Comment