Brandon took the girls behind our house to play, climb and jump on the rocks. They had a ball and loved posing for the camera. Look how beautiful the view is from where we live. What a gorgeous March day!
7 years ago
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig
Brandon took the girls behind our house to play, climb and jump on the rocks. They had a ball and loved posing for the camera. Look how beautiful the view is from where we live. What a gorgeous March day!
Posted by The Henderson Family at 1:50 PM
13 comments:
Kaia looks so much like a tomboy in one of those pics, love it! Thanks for hanging out tonight...good times.
Beautiful pictures! But I can't decide if it the background, or the beautiful girls in them! What cuties you have. So glad you guys are enjoying it there.
What great pictures! I love them. I think they bring back memories of me as a kid when we would go to St. George and run around on the red rocks. Fun!!
So cute! I have to tell you that I have had so much fun having Kate wear all of your girls hand me downs! She is adorable in them, just my taste in clothing. We sure are gonna miss them!
Thanks for sharing these cute pics!
I miss your family!
Your kids should win some award for 'best dressed kids ever' or something. They always look so darling!
you're girls are so beautiful. what a pretty day, too. better watch out for those boys later on....they are too cute!
Your kids are so cute. I showed your blog to Jamie and Steph the other day, they loved it. We need to convince them to do one!
You caught some great pictures. I love their faces! Such characters! Don't you love how open and expressive kids are.
You have got some beautiful kids! And where you live is pretty nice too. That's so nice being able to walk out your back door to that. Glad to hear that everthing is going so well.
i love the open mouth shots! what beauties. it's so fun to see what you guys are up to. you are all looking great. congrats on the success of the practice.
if you came with us on the cruise that would be F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! i totally understand about finding the time to get away, though. anyway...i just wanted to say that we would love to have you!
Your kids are so cute!
What great pictures. I love your picture at the top of your blog-cute family!
Post a Comment