I can't believe how truly pathetic we have been with our blog. Where do all you amazing mom's (and dad's) find the time to do it all? I am lucky if I have my house picked up and the kids hair combed.
Things are moving along rather rapidly in life. I can't hardly believe we have been in the school year for almost 3 months. Kaia and Taylor have been extremely busy. Somedays I think they are a little too busy as I have forgotten our schedule and have neglected to get them where they needed to be a few times. I don't know if it's just because life is busy or I'm losing brain power. Probably a little of both...
The girls have been able to participate in a few extracurricular activities. They've enjoyed exploring the world of dance, gymnastics, music and soccer. Taylor loves it. She is really good at what she does, but is a little timid in her attempts at gymnastics and soccer. We told the girls that if they will score a goal in soccer, we'll give them $5 for each goal. That motivated Taylor to run a little harder and kick the ball. Kaia, well, we now owe her $15 after this past week. Kaia is pretty aggressive and seems to do really well in all that she tries. They are both so beautiful and talented, so it always amazes me how different they are.
Evan is just a handful. We love that little guy, but man is he busy. He totally cracks us up! He is so curious about everything. I love to watch him. I can almost see the wheels turning as he processes the world around him. I wish that I still looked at the world through a child's eyes.
As for Brandon and I, things are going well. The practice is doing good and we were able to close on our house this past Tuesday. We are now officially homeowners again. It feels so nice to be settled and to call our home ours. The neighborhood we live in is great. The kids are making friends and it feels really safe. Halloween was a hoot. Our neighbors had a soup dinner with a fire pit in the street and hot cocoa and donuts for all the trick-or-treaters. It ended up being a late night of visiting and laughing. I've never seen so many people out walking around in one place.
We feel so blessed to be where we are in life. We have 3 healthy, beautiful kids, many friends and a loving extended family. We are grateful for the gospel in our lives and love seeing our children's testimony grow. One of my favorite things to hear is the girls when they pray. Tonight Taylor said that she loves everyone (she named us one by one) and that she loves herself, Jesus and Heavenly Father. I think that is one of the most precious things I've ever heard. The simple faith of a child...
Until next time...
Taylor's first day of Kindergarten
Kaia's first day of 1st grade
Halloween
That $5 goal is paying off
Over the past few months, several of you have asked to see a photo of our home... I have felt a little funny posting it, but with the blog being a sort of journal, I thought I would post it since we have actually signed. We would LOVE to have visitors!! Come see us in beautiful St George...
7 years ago

7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love that you updated. Its okay that you haven't we know you're busy! I love your costumes, and your home is beautiful! I can't wait to come and visit you guys and see the inside!
Everyone is growing up so fast. You're house is beautiful. Someday when we're in Utah we'll have to come by and say hi.
Wow, what a georgeous home. It is fun to own your own home and call it yours. See you in Dec.
thanks for the update! it's so good hearing what you're up to and seeing how absolutely gorgeous your kids are. what lookers! glad to hear all is well with life and your practice and what a beautiful home you have. miss you guys!
Love to hear from you and see pics. The kids are getting so big and they are absolutely gorgeous just like their momma! I am glad you posted a pic of your home... congrats on being a home owner, it is so beautiful!!! Love ya girl!
What a gorgeous home! I think it is one of the prettiest houses I have seen. I would love to see it if i ever come your way! You guys deserve that house! Love the update on what you guys are up to! Keep in touch!:)
I LOVE your home! It is so cute! I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. They are so cute. I love those recent pictures you had taken of the girls!
Post a Comment