Tonight I was just going to get on the computer for a few minutes (it's been two and a half hours now) to upload some photos of the girls. One click, another click, another... and the next thing I knew I was reading the "Nie Nie Dialogues". I then began reading the Oprah interview with Stephanie Nielson, watching news clips on her and her family. I am truly amazed at the faith that this couple has shown in their trials. From their experience, story and how they are dealing with life, they are reaching out and teaching so many others about: Love, Faith, The Gospel, Eternal Families and what life is really all about. I keep thinking to myself "Would I be as strong as Stephanie Neilson if I were in her shoes?" I have been choked up for the past few hours...
I feel inspired to want to be a better mommy, wife, friend and person. To live life to the fullest and enjoy even the most trivial of things. Every second counts, as you may never know if you'll have a second chance to make it all count. My kids are my world and I need and want to appreciate all that it stands for. I have been blessed with an innumerable amount of blessings and I wonder if I really take the time to see it all.
This story has touched my heart as well as the John Jones story... I have been touched deeply. How in one moment, a certain choice made, everything changed for his little family. His little girl that won't really remember her daddy and the unborn baby... It just breaks my heart. I want to make every second count, so my kids will only remember the good about me. From all that I have read on John, what an incredible legacy he has left for his family. I hope that my "B" and I can achieve that for our children...
Until the next time...
7 years ago

1 comments:
I loved your thoughts....and I relly loved those pictures too! Wow. And where did yu get those dresses in the first sets of pictures? The girls are amazingly beautiful. You be careful with them!
Post a Comment