Our cousin took these photos of my girls. We drove to Lehi to have Kaia's 7 year photos taken and Taylor wanted to join in the fun. I think they turned out beautiful! Check out Cori's website and blog. She is amazing!!
http://www.corihenderson.com/ .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
_2.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
_2.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
_2.jpg)
_2.jpg)
.jpg)
7 years ago

8 comments:
What beautiful kids!
They are Gorgeous Trace! You are going to have a hard time deciding what ones to use. I love the first one of them together. We miss you guys! Give them hugs from us. Love ya.
It was so fun to photograph them! They're both absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for coming to see me!!!
Tracy... your daughters are simply breathtaking beautiful! I am glad I won't be wearing your shoes when they are teenagers Ha!! Maybe we can hook my boys up with them? yea that sounds really good!! What do you think?! Anyway I was reading your last post and just want you to know that I am so grateful for you and your friendship since we were what?? 5, 6 years old. Amazing. You are so great and have been one of my "True" friends I have had in my life. Thank you for always being "you" and what an amazing person you are. You have a wonderful family and are a great wife and mother. Keep it up and let me know when you come to town again.. we should get together even if it's just for a space!! Take care and know that I love you!
I can't believe how amazing those pictures are. You're girls are beautiful. They're growing up so fast.
They almost look like twins! Your cousin is so talented! I need your address soon for a xmas card and don't have your address, so email me at nickgroneman@yahoo.com hope all is well with you!:)
Tracy your girls are so beautiful! your cousin really captured the moment. I love the vintage look!
WOW! What Beautiful girls...just like their momma! Your cousin did a wonderful job, very creative.
Post a Comment