Wednesday, January 30, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is...


A Dora Mermaid...what is that? Santa had to search far and wide in his toy warehouse, because he finally found the last one on the shelf for Taylor. It must have been a much requested item for the kiddies this year.



A Littlest Pet Shop, Streak and Style, Mousetrap... Santa's list went on and on for Kaia.





We wanted the girls to get gifts for each other this year, so I took Taylor out and Brandon took Kaia out. In the end, they both had picked out the same gift, but in different colors. For as different as the girls are, they are very similar. We thought it was so funny that they picked out the same thing from all the toys they could choose from.

1 comments:

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

your kids are so darn cute! We miss you guys! I'm glad I could find your blog!
Brittani