The girls were involved in a Christmas program at their preschool. Doesn't it look like they're thrilled to be there?
7 years ago
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig
The girls were involved in a Christmas program at their preschool. Doesn't it look like they're thrilled to be there?
Posted by The Henderson Family at 6:29 PM
3 comments:
Tracy, I love the new look! Those pictures are too funny. They do look overjoyed. Don't you love going to watch them though, It is so fun. They are such cute girls. How are you?? I miss you
Hello Hendersons! Glad to hear you are doing well. Your baby is adorable! We wondered if you still have info on your realtor from last year. We'd like to list through them if possible since you had such good luck selling your home. Email me when you get a chance (aleshajoy@hotmail.com). Thanks!
Tracy,
How are you doing? Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe we are old enough to have our families. It seems like yesterday we were having sleepovers and just being kids ourselves!!(crazy)I love this blogging stuff, it is so fun to see how everyone is doing! I hope you are doing good!! Nellyn
Post a Comment