Whenever I head up to my parents, I try to get together with my girlfriends. It's always fun because we always seem to pick up where we left off, no matter how much time has gone by.
7 years ago
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig
Whenever I head up to my parents, I try to get together with my girlfriends. It's always fun because we always seem to pick up where we left off, no matter how much time has gone by.
Posted by The Henderson Family at 10:27 AM
3 comments:
You guys are all so cute!! I was sad that I couldn't make it. We have the greatest friends!!!
I'm so glad you always bring your camera, I forget mine every time! I was thinking we should all try and go camping this summer. We could go to my families cabin. Todd has been talking to Dixie and they may be hiring around the time he finishes his PhD. So we may end up joining you down in the sunshine!
go to love girls night and P.F. Changs wall of chocolate!! Do you remember when we went there with the Pinons and us and Lyric was a newborn and screamed the whole time. The good old days!!
Post a Comment